Saturday, December 10, 2011

Settling In

I can't believe the Christmas season is here. I have my silver tinsel tree up in the corner of my tiny little living room.  It's topped with a very cute sock monkey ornament that my Dad surprised me with last week. 

Today marks the first week of living in my apartment. One area of my living room looks like a abandoned Occupy camp with all its boxes and flotsam I have yet to unpack.

Overall it's been really nice and the apartment is coming together. I have been so focused on moving that I have done next to zero shopping for Christmas. I plan on braving the insanity this afternoon when I get off from work.
Also, I've decided, with all of two weeks to Christmas, to knit some gifts.  I still haven't picked out yarn or patterns, and I a million things going on work wise, but I am determined to knit for two family members. This could equal total and complete disaster...

No comments:

Post a Comment